Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick or Treat

I really miss my kids not dressing up as something cute for Halloween. Jared went with his Vikings jersey on, and Cale (yes, Cale!) went with his Cardinals stuff on. Jared is on the edge of really wanting to go any more, but Cale LOVES it!! He will go until he's 30 if I let him! Trick or Treating is one of his absolutely favorite things to do!! At the age of 14, I'm certain he is one of those kids that people talk about as they walk away from the door. ("He's too old." "He doesn't even really have a costume on.") I just can't tell him no. It's pretty harmless, as long as he isn't pushing the little kids out of the way for another Kit-Kat.

Trevor couldn't decide until the last minute what he wanted to be. He thought maybe a spy. I wasn't sure what a spy wore that made him look different then other people. This costume was my idea. It was simple, it was cheap and it was WARM! Can you tell what he was?? He was a....


CAT BURGLAR!!!! :)

(And his joke? "How do you know you've had a cat burglar?"......"Your cat is missing!")

No comments:

Post a Comment