Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day #5-Cale

Today I am thankful for my first born...Cale August Jensen. I have often said that I feel sorry for him because he is our "trial and error kid." We do things with him, and then learn our lesson and will do something different with the other two. He was such a calm baby, and broke us into parenthood with ease. He has a great sense of humor, an unforgettable laugh and can tell you all sorts of statistics about baseball, too!! He has now matured into teenager that we are very proud of. He is smart, kind and a good friend. He's considerate and caring. I sometimes watch him from across the room and think about how lucky we are to have a son just like him.

Next year he will be in high school and I can hardly wait for all that is yet to come. However, I shudder to think about him being in college in just 5 short years. I love every bit of this kid. I am so proud of him and thankful for him....and thankful for what he brings to this family.


I LOVE YOU, CALE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment