Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day #6-Jared

Today I am thankful for Jared Scott Jensen. He came into this world about 3 1/2 years after Cale and has kept things interesting ever since. Most of it for the better! I'm pretty certain he was a good baby because I can't remember that he wasn't! He is such a pleaser. He loves to help out in any way he can. If I need something done without complaining, I always look to him first. He has a laugh that comes from his toes and we get to hear it a lot because he is our comic relief around here. He is compassionate, and caring and still lets me snuggle with him--even at the age of 10. He is smart, kind, funny, a great helper and a good friend.

He started middle school this year and I can't hardly believe how fast he is growing up. His sense of humor keeps us on our toes and laughing all of the time. I love this kid from the bottom of my heart. I am looking forward to watching Jared grow and mature. He is such a joy.


I LOVE YOU, JARED!

No comments:

Post a Comment