Monday, November 21, 2011

Day #21--Field Trips

I am thankful that I am able to go on field trips with the boys. Cale doesn't have any any more, and Jared still just has a few but Trevor still gets to go on field trips! This morning I met the bus at the Ames Public Library and went on a tour with the 2nd graders. It was my 4th. time to go on this tour...once with each of my boys and once with our niece, Maddie. After the tour, the kids were able to check out 2 books.

The boys know that I don't do the "outside field trips." Like....to parks to hike and climb. I'm on the docket to go on 2 more field trips with Trevor this year. One is to CY Stephens to see the play "Fancy Nancy" in February, and the other one is to the Science Center in May.

I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to go on these field trips with all of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment