Monday, November 7, 2011

Day #7--Trevor

Today, I am so thankful for my baby...Trevor! Even if he is 7 1/2, he is still my baby. He is so charming, funny and mature...and he's got a great giggle! The poor 3rd. child is always wise beyond his years. He's our resident Smarty Pants because of his math skills, which makes his dad VERY happy!! He has a list of girlfriends that seems endless, and he's also got one fiance, who he proposed to when he was 4. Look at him...is it any wonder the girls swoon over him?

I love his laugh and I love how he still sleeps with his favorite blanket. I also love how he sleeps with about 7 different stuffed animals lined up between his pillow and his headboard, and then selects a different one each night to snuggle with. And I really love how he likes to climb in bed between Keith and I on Saturday mornings, or if we are awake, he'll come down and crawl into my lap so we can rock and snuggle. I don't really ever want him to grow up. I've asked him not to since he was 3, but he keeps getting bigger, cuter, wiser and smarter. I guess there isn't much I can do about it, except enjoy every little inch of him now while we still fit in the same chair!





I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment