Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day #3--My Parents

Today, on November 3rd., I cannot being to tell you how grateful I am for my parents. Ever since I can remember, they have filled our house with love and all sorts of laughter. They have been such a great example to me when it comes to having a good marriage. They just celebrated their 50th. Anniversary, so they must have something figured out!! They have showed me how to be a good parent. They have always lead by a Christian example. The list of things I have learned from there could go on and on.

They are also wonderful grandparents to all 5 of their grandchildren. They are always interested in how things are going in school and at all of their activities. They will drive over an hour each way just to listen to a band concert in which Cale played all of about 10 minutes. They make it a point to make it to as many ballgames as possible. They even hit some of the away games!! And they always show up at our house with treats and snacks!!



I could keep going about them, but I'll just lump it into the thought of "I'm thankful that God placed me in their lives, and in their hearts." I Love You, Mom and Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment