Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Thankful Days-November 1--Todd

The last few years I have listed something every day of November on my Facebook page that I am thankful for. It was suggested (Renee!!) that I list it on my blog, too. We'll see how I do. Some how, I don't seem to be able to keep up with my blog very well.



Today, November 1st., I am thankful for my older brother, Todd. Today is his birthday. Since we were little, we have always been very close. Whenever I have something, good or bad, that I need to talk about he is generally the first person I call. Several years ago, things got a little dicey between us for a number of reasons, but now I am just so happy that we are back to where we once were. He is still one of the first ones that I call. He is a wonderful brother, a caring son and an excellent dad. My birthday wish for him is to be happy. He SO deserves it!!



1 comment:

  1. ...and he has the right shirt and apparently cheers for the right team :)

    ReplyDelete