Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Day #2-Kevin

Today, November 2nd., I am thankful for my oldest brother, Kevin. I just love his dry sense of humor, and he's got a great laugh. He is very proud of his niece and his nephews and always makes a supreme effort to make it to at least one of their games for every sport or activity they are in. Between him and Todd, they always made sure that I was adequately teased all during my childhood! What would a little sister do without a couple of older brothers?! I don't know, and I don't want to find out!

Even though this is a picture of him and Jared, he has a little extra special bond with Cale. Not only do they share a birthday, but they also share a middle name. Kevin August and Cale August. We all love when Uncle Kevin comes for a visit...especially the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment