Thursday, May 6, 2010

Here We Go!


Well, at the urging of several friends, I have decided to start my own blog. Hang on! I'm not sure how this is going to go! I still feel like I've missed my golden opportunity by not doing this when the boys were little, but they still prove to be quite entertaining!


We are into the spring sports season with full force! Within the last month, Cale and Jared have started baseball and Trevor has started soccer. Trevor will also start baseball within the next few weeks. Keeping everyone's practices and games straight has resulted in a color coded calendar and creative meals. Who knew I'd be so excited last night to cook a real sit down meal that we ALL enjoyed together AT THE SAME TIME! I keep reminding Keith that we're going to miss this some day because when we aren't busy, it will mean they are gone.


This is a picture from last year...and it is one of my favorites....

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Great post and I look forward to many more! It's amazing how fast they grow... seems like yesterday when mine were your boys' ages... {sigh}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! LOVE IT :) So glad you are joining the blogging world! That picture of the boys is adorable. This can't replace our Sunday lunches though...

    ReplyDelete