Monday, May 24, 2010

Doughnuts With Dad

Last Friday, Trevor's kindergarten class hosted "Doughnuts With Dad." The Dads were all invited to school for a little breakfast and they did a packet with their kindergartner. They drew a picture of themselves and their Daddy. Trevor said that his favorite food is a doughnut and he likes all sorts of colors. He said that Keith likes pizza and the color red. I would say he knows his Daddy pretty well!

Mrs. B. asked the kids what their Dad's did while they were at school. Well, when you are 6...how do you explain that your Dad is a CPA and the Treasurer of United Suppliers? Well....you don't! :)

Keith got a cool magnet, too! It is hanging on the refrigerator, right next to the one I got during Muffins With Mom.

The kids love it when Daddy gets to spend some time with them at school. Keith had taken the whole day off and even went back at lunch time. He sat with Jared while he had lunch and even surprised him with a cookie from Casey's for dessert. He ate lunch with Trevor after that. And Cale? Well....since he's at the middle school, he's just a little too cool to eat with his parents!

4 comments:

  1. Six must be the age kids are asked what their parents do... I was taking some classes when Amber was six and I remember her telling her teacher "my mommy studies" as her answer to the question "what does your mommy do?"

    Cute stories...don't forget to print your blog to a book! Great memory keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do that, Renee? Also, you need to explain to me how to do the Mosaic's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.blog2print.com

    I print my books every three months. When I die someday either my girls will love having them or they'll say "Let's toss these!"

    I make my mosaics in Picasa. I think if you go to picasa.com you can download the free program. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they won't want to toss them! The problem is that they are both going to want a copy and you only have 1 of each volume!

    ReplyDelete