Wednesday, October 5, 2011

T Minus 8 Months.....

Eight Months from today this kid:

and I will board one of these:


for a 20 hour ride (yes 20 HOURS!) to:

as part of an 8th. grade trip.


I. CAN'T. WAIT.


And I think he


is excited, too!


We will get to see and do a TON! Like....


(The Capitol, the White House and The Supreme Court.)


and these in honor of Presidents:


(Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, FDR Memorial and the Jefferson Memorial)


And these solemn sites:


(Holocaust Memorial Museum, Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, the Pentagon Memorial and Arlington National Cemetery)


And these war remembrances:


(Iwa Jima Marine Memorial, Korean War Memorial, WW 2 Memorial and the Vietnam War Memorial)


We will also get to take a cruise to:


(Mt. Vernon--George Washington's Estate)


We will see:


(The National Cathedral)


Our trip will also include a stop here:


(Georgetown Cupcakes)


This kid:


is very excited about going to:



(Nationals Park)


to watch:


in a baseball game.


I am so thrilled to get to share all of this with


This guy, however,:



is a little worried about what he'll feed these 2:



for 5 days!


I am already thinking that I will need to get this:


fully loaded and charged for my 20 hour bus ride!


And don't you think this would be a great time to get a new one of these??


1 comment:

  1. Oh this post makes me laugh and YES YES YES you need one of those! I LOVE MINE...but it's a Canon :)

    ReplyDelete