Saturday, October 1, 2011

Language Arts 101

It was SO windy during Cale's game on Thursday night, and Trevor had NO interest in sitting out in! I felt for him since he had just missed school on Wednesday with one of his dreaded unexplained fevers. Keith's niece, Maddie, had no real interest in watching her brother, Garret's, game either so I left Trevor with her and they had a grand time playing games and who knows what else.

When I went to pick him up he had some little toy in his had and I wasn't sure what it was and he just kept calling it "a thing." But what IS it? "It's a THING!" So Teri finally asked him "What is a THING?!" His answer....(are you ready for this, Lisa??).....


It's a NOUN!

(duh)

1 comment:

  1. I knew he was my favorite Jensen! LOVE THAT BOY! I think we can move him up a few grades :)

    ReplyDelete