Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sharing

Trevor is suppose to bring something for sharing at school on the 12th. of each month....or the closest day if the 12th. falls on a weekend. Well, the 12th. of October fell on a Wednesday, and that is also my day to volunteer in his classroom. While he was trying to decide what to bring I told him that since I was coming any way--I could be his sharing. I was pretty sure I could fit in his backpack. He didn't really think that was going to work......

Me: I could be your sharing this month. I think I could fit into your backpack.
Trevor: No, Mom. You would make my backpack weigh like 500 pounds!!
Me: WHAT?! How much do you think I weigh?!
Trevor: Not that much...but I would have my folder in there, too.

How refreshing to know that it would be his folder that would tip the scale to 500 pounds....NOT me! :)

1 comment: