Monday, May 2, 2011

Recital Weekend!

I left Friday morning and did a little shopping in Ankeny. (I did get a later start because I got engrossed in all of the Royal Wedding Coverage...I KNEW that was going to be an issue!!) I ran a few errands and had lunch with Keith and then I headed for Grinnell for my niece's dance recital. Abby is a junior in high school and will turn 17 this week and has been dancing since she was in 1st grade. The only recital I've missed was the year that her family was living in Michigan. I look forward to one of my 2 girl fixes of the year!! (Niece Maddie will have her recital in June!)

Here she is with my brother, Todd. He is so proud of her and I love to watch him as he talks about her and watches her do things. There is no hiding his pride in his little girl!


I am CERTAIN that she was the BEST dancer of the night!! She is every year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment