Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pete and Repeat

I know that this picture is dark and out of focus, but by the time I noticed my Dad and Trevor standing at our back fence and grabbed my camera, I didn't have much time. I took it from too far away, and through the screen in our back porch.

The house behind us is currently empty, and shall we say "unloved." The grass is long and the bushes and trees are a little wild. Well last weekend, Trevor and Papa found a family of baby bunnies in the yard. They stood there and watched the rabbits. I couldn't hear their conversation, but once in awhile my Dad would jump once or twice, and then Trevor would jump, too. They would chat a little more and then they would bounce a little more. My guess is that they were trying to teach those bunnies how to hop. It was the cutest thing!


Thanks, Dad, for the great memory...for both Trevor and Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment