Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Keith and I celebrated our 15th. anniversary on July 22nd. I thought that I would share some of our wedding pictures....boy didn't we all look young....and thin!!

This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding. And it is probably my favorite picture of my Dad and I.

We were married at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Grinnell.


** My family is in the top picture. (Keith, my brother Kevin, me, Mom, Dad, my sister-in-law Barb, my niece Abby, and my brother, Todd)
**Keith's family is in the bottom picture. (Keith, me, his Mom, his Grandma, his Dad, his sister-in-law Teri and his brother, Kurt)

My niece, Abby is in the picture on the left and our good friends Alyson and Kelsey Jones are in the picture on the right.

The girls: Alyson Jones, Jodi Glasgow (my high school friend), Kelli Parker (my cousin), Barb Honold (my sister-in-law), Teri Jensen (Keith's sister-in-law) and Kelsey Jones.

The guys: Dave Taylor (Keith's high school friend), Kevin Honold (my brother), Kurt Jensen (Keith's brother), Mark Emery (Keith's cousin), Keith, Paul Emery (Keith's cousin), and Todd Honold (my brother)


Another favorite picture from our wedding. Keith and his red car, which is still in our garage.

Where has the time gone???
Happy Anniversary, Keith!!

1 comment: