Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jared's Quote

Jared had his first football game of the season on Monday night. There are only 11 5th. grade boys out for tackle football this year which wasn't going to cut it, so they borrowed some 4th. graders.

Jared isn't overly aggressive, or at least as aggressive as his Dad would like. He broke up several passes, almost had an interception...except his team mate tipped it from him at the last minute. He even recovered a fumble!

My favorite thing of the night was when we got home and he said:


"They said I had that one tackle, but it wasn't me. I got stiff armed in the head."

I couldn't quit laughing. We saw that play and knew he didn't have the tackle, but figured it didn't really matter one way or another, but we had no idea he had been stiff armed in the head! :)

I'm sure that I'll have more on his season before long. I'll try and get some pictures, but I still don't have that new camera, so we'll see what I get with my little, baby camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment