Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Abby and Luke's Games

A few weeks ago, Grinnell played Roosevelt at Drake Stadium in Des Moines. It is really hard for me to get to watch Luke's football games, or to watch Abby cheer because of our schedules and where their games are. I was excited at the chance to get to go, so I took Jared and Trevor with me since Cale had football practice.

This is Luke (#5) standing in the middle of this picture. It was a really warm night and Luke played the entire freshman game except for 2 plays. He had a great night, and Grinnell come out of it with the win.
After the game, Luke came and sat with us for a little while. He said he was just too tired and too hot to eat the sandwich that they gave him after the game. This is him with his Dad (my brother), Todd.

Abby is a senior this year and she cheered for the varsity game. She is the second one on the right. The varsity team won BIG, and those poor cheerleaders had to do leg kicks for every point they scored. By the end of the game, they were counting by 2's!



I was just glad that I was finally able to watch them! Great job, you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment