Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Cale!!

Today, I become the mother of a teenage boy! Cale turns 13!!

Cale August Jensen
Thursday, August 28, 1997
6:50 AM
7 lbs. 12 oz.~~22 inches.



Cale's middle name came from his Great-Great Grandpa, August Pralle. It is also the middle name of his Grandpa (my Dad), and Cale also shares the same middle name AND birthday with his Uncle Kevin, my brother. Keith's Dad's initials are also CAJ.
3 months, and 6 months......

9 months and 1 year.......


Where on earth has the time gone???

HAPPY 13TH. BIRTHDAY, CALE! DAD AND I ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND THE YOUNG MAN THAT YOU ARE BECOMING! WE WISH YOU MANY MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to the TEENAGER! OH MY! You guys are going to have SO MUCH fun these next few years. Just think...one more year and it's time for the driver's permit :) Glad you're paving the way for me!!!

    ReplyDelete