Friday, August 20, 2010

First Day of School


The boys started another school year on Thursday. Cale and Jared wanted more summer. Trevor was ready to go back because he wanted to go where people would be nice to him. (He is DONE with his brothers!)

Cale will be 13 next week and is a 7th. grader this year.

Jared is 9 and he is a 4th. grader.

Trevor is 6 and is a 1st grader. (He was pleased that he could actually hold up fingers this year to show what grade he is in!)

And they are off! Keith drops Cale off at the middle school on his way to work. Jared and Trevor walk to and from school. I love taking a picture like this every year. I think that the hand-holding was strictly because they knew I was wanting the perfect picture. Oh well. I don't care WHY they did it! I just enjoyed watching them walk together and discuss their upcoming day.
HERE'S TO A GREAT YEAR, BOYS! DAD AND I ARE SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. They actually look happy to be going! Mine had some forced smiles :)

    ReplyDelete