Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Abby's Graduation

Sunday we went to Grinnell for Abby's commencement.  Her party was the weekend before, so we were told that we didn't have to come back since they would be busy afterwards going to other parties.  I told them that I just couldn't skip it.  It's just a little over an hour to get there, and I couldn't stand the thought of sitting in my house thinking about her walking across that stage without me there!  I just HAD to be there, and a few pictures with her would be a bonus!

 Mom, Dad, Keith and I got to the school and found our places to sit.  I then struck out with my camera to find her.  Funny, how the graduates were hanging out in the same place my friends and I hung out at before my graduation in the same building!  I found her, and
we had her friend take our picture. 

There she is....right in the middle.  You just can't miss that bright, beautiful smile!  I was so proud of her at that moment!

Here she is getting her diploma from the President of the School Board. 

 Abby with my parents. 

 Keith and I, Abby and Todd, Grandma and Papa. (No clue why we didn't put Luke in this picture!)
Luke and his sister. 

Aunt Heidi and Luke....he is always more willing to have his picture taken with me then my own kids are!


3 Generations of Honold men....Todd, Luke and my Dad. 


Abigail Kay Honold
Grinnell Senior High School
Class of 2012

Abby, words can't express how very proud I am of you...not just as you graduate, but always.  I have loved watching you dance, cheer, play volleyball and softball and grow into the woman that you are. You have grown up in the blink of an eye!  I remember coming to be a guest reader in your kindergarten class.  I read "Is Your Mama a Llama" and I could hardly get through it because I was just so thrilled to be there with you! There is a big world out there just waiting for you!  You have so much to offer and you will succeed at whatever you do...I have no doubt.  The world will never be the same because of you.  Believe in yourself and don't ever forget that so many people believe in you, too.  We are eager to see where your future takes you.  We are always here for you rooting you on!  The Jensen's will ALWAYS be some of your biggest fans!! We love you and are praying for God's richest blessings on you. 

Love You, Aunt Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment