Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Weekend

This is going to be mostly pictures from the weekend. We celebrated my parents' 50th. anniversary on Sunday. Half way through the day, I got smart and gave my camera to my cousin to take pictures. I tried to take a lot of pictures myself, but I always ended up chatting with people along the way, and I missed a lot of pictures. I should've given her the camera to start with!

The whole bunch of us....Cale, Keith, Me, my brother Kevin, Jared, Mom, Dad, my brother Todd, my niece Abby, Trevor and my nephew Luke.


The 5 of us. I'm reminded of the wooden sign I got for my parents at the Franklin County Fair years ago that said:

Honoldsville

Population 5

Beware of Traffic!






Todd and Luke


Uncle Kevin and Jared


Jared and Grandma--just waiting for people to show up!


Keith with his parents


My cousins... Brooke, Kristi, Julie and Kelli



Abby's boyfriend, Blake with Abby and Luke


My cousin Kelli, Me, my cousin's son Brady, Blake, Abby, my cousin's daughter Brooke and my cousin Kristi.


My brother, Todd with his very good friends Austin and Kim.


Abby, Mom and I showing off our corsages.


My Dad with his niece, Dawn....who just so happened to be their flower girl.


The next generations of cousins....

(front) Jared, Abby, Trevor, Alec, Michael and Brooke

(back) Cale, Luke, Evan, Brady and Aaron

Cousins...

Me, Kristi, Todd, Kari, Julie, Kelli and Kevin


What a great weekend!! It was great to see so many people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment