Friday, September 17, 2010

The Best Pictures....EVER!!

Keith's sister-in-law (Teri) and I had some sort of brainstorm when Cale and Garret were little that we should have the boys' picture taken for our father-in-law for Father's Day. So, when they were about 9 months old we headed out to Penney's to have these pictures taken. I still think they are the funniest things I've ever seen!! They make me laugh every time I look at them......


And you know that Teri and I were both standing behind the photographer dancing around, making all sorts of faces and generally making fools of ourselves. And still, no expressions from them. We even took the props away, and still nothing....



What do you think?.....Do you remember the guys from the Bartles and Jaymes commercials? Or maybe Dumb and Dumber? I don't know--other then they are just 2 of the cutest little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment