Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Pitchers!

Both Cale and Jared had their last baseball game last week. It was an end to a great season for both of them. Keith and I couldn't be more proud! Jared had the opportunity to pitch during several games and although it made Mom a nervous wreck, he proved that he has it in him! During Cale's second to last game, he was given his first opportunity to pitch...ever! He was so excited to be on that mound! I was on the edge of my seat (lawn chair!) during his 2 innings. Just like his brother, he proved that he has it in him, too! His first game as pitcher was a huge success! Here are a few pictures of my boys on the mound....I played with Picasa and figured out how to do a mosaic. Thank you, Renee!
(Click on the picture to enlarge it.)
Mom and Dad are already looking forward to next year, boys!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Okay...now you are going to have to show me how to do a mosaic :) It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete