Monday, June 4, 2012

Cale's Confirmation

Cale was confirmed at Memorial Lutheran Church in Ames on May 6, 2012.  I am always proud of him, but I was beyond proud that day.  Every time I looked at him during church that morning I got a lump in my throat and I would have to bite my lip.  Seemed like just the day before I was holding him at the baptismal fount at the church in Eldora!  He just looked so handsome and grown up!

 His confirmation class:  Pastor Dave and Pastor Mark....Justin,
Andy and Tanner....Ross, Emily and Cale

 All of the Jensen's and the Honold's.  (minus Maddie)

 Me and My Guys! 
They clean up pretty well! 

Keith and I with Cale and his Godparents
Kurt and Teri

Back at the house: Cale with the banner that his Grandma Jensen made especially
for him for his baptism in 1997.  (He just looks so handsome!) 


There is a man at church that volunteers to take pictures for confirmation,and got some really good shots from the balcony.  This is probably my favorite pictures from that day.  It is actually one of my favorite pictures...ever.  It is just so serene,and I just thinks that it says so many things. 

My heart is full every time I see this!


God Bless You,
Cale August Jensen

"Therefore, submit yourself to God.
Resist the devil and he will flee from you."
James 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment