Friday, February 18, 2011

Flash Back

This picture of Poor Jared was taken on February 20, 2005. He was almost 4 at the time. He looks like he had been in a bar fight and had lost miserably! He had such a terrible cold at the time and this is how he woke up one Sunday morning. His poor eyes were so swollen and he looked just horrible! He just broke my heart...and the grandparents could hardly stand to look at this picture when I emailed it to them. In fact I think they all promptly deleted it!

We had actually taken all 3 of them to the doctor just the day before and they were all given amoxicillan for one reason or another....ears, sinus', coughs...I really don't remember what each one had for sure, but I do remember that this is what my refrigerator looked like for the next 2 weeks.......


1 comment: